Wednesday, March 30, 2016

An Artist bribe radio presenters to stop play his competitor songs



#InsideJuba
#ViaJubaHotPot

Certain Artist has been wasting his time and money bribing all the radio presenters not to be playing @Wj The King Songs in some biggest radio stations, can those people be call professionals with those acts….??
According to Wj status he went on and show the world that he does good music nomatter how much money some individuals will be paying for him to fade in the system then he will never fade.
Here is what Wj says
You can bribe all the radio presenters not to play my songs but you should know that I have been in the Music Industry for a very long time I have made hits over and over again, my fans love me and they love my music because it's lyrically applicable and I still remains one of their favorite. So bribing the radio presenters and DJs won't stop my music career because good music is hard to fine. #‎Am grateful for for all your support my loving fans and I will continue giving you good music.
Writter #Alexoo

No comments:

Post a Comment